Yes, so here is the FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions) and Rules of the Cosplay Day~ Group. Please look here before asking questions and please follow all of our rules!
What is this group about?
Please look at our Group Info.
Does it matter what kind of Cosplay I do?
No, it doesn't! As long as there's no extreme nudity; we accept all cosplays of all sorts.
How old must I be to attend these events?
Well, any age really, but preferably 13+.
Where will these events be held?
Please look at our Groups introduction. But, to be more bluntly the group will mainly be held in Philadelphia.
Must I be in cosplay to attend a Cosplay Day~ event?
NO! You may come as long as you are into the activity. Though it would be great that you do.
May I invite others?
Yes. Yes, you can.
Will there be services provided?(Food, bathrooms, buildings, etc.)
This mainly depends where the meet-ups will be held.
When are Cosplay Day~ meet-ups?
All of the dates vary. There are no particular dates for when we have our group events.
May I affiliate my group with yours?
But of course!
Do you accept co-host?
Indeed I do actually I like to switch it up for each meet-up for everyone to get a taste of what it feels like to be apart of making something happen.
Will I have fun?
1. All members must live in the following areas to attend meet-ups(Unless your honestly going to drive down here to it) Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland, New York.
2. Please submit all work into the right folders. Let's keep this group nice and neat.
3. No trolling.
4. Everyone is to be supportive of everyone. If you have nothing nice to say don't say it.
5. Racisim is not allowed.
6. We do not accept art that is over the 18+ bar; unless it is properly restricted.
7. If you would like to join, but do not live in any of the following ares above, your job will to be is stay active on the group.
8. No Spamming.
9. If you have questions ask the admins. Please do not go around asking the other members who will most likely not have to full knowledge of the questions your asking. OR! Look at our FAQ to see if your question is listed.
10. Have fun!
So yes please pay attention to the FAQ for frequently it will be updated. Also please follow all of our rules! I'd hate to kick someone out! D:
So keep it coming guys for Cosplay Day~ is surely something that will stay a go!